Hydraulic proportional and servo valves are precision tools that rely on exact tolerances, real-time feedback and proper calibration for your application. Advanced Fluid Systems repair department has the equipment and experience to quickly repair and calibrate your hydraulic valves. Capabilities include:
Free, no obligation evaluation and quotation. (Some exclusions apply).
- Dedicated servo valve test room with oscilloscope and feedback software that allows us to calibrate and test valves with and without on-board electronics (OBE).
- Calibration software allows us to save your valves settings and profile for future reference. We can even setup your new valves before we ship them so you don’t have to set them yourself.
- Advanced Fluid Systems is the only authorized Moog valve repair distributor (including Atchley and Pegasus Moog Valves) for the Mid-Atlantic and New England region. Note: Moog does not sell parts for their hydraulic servo valves. All service work is performed by Moog’s service department in East Aurora, NY.
- All hydraulic test stands are maintained to 14/13/11 ISO fluid cleanliness.
- All valve repairs are tested to the manufacturer’s specifications and calibrated per your request.