No part number, no problem! We repair small and large cylinders from mobile equipment, farm machinery, and custom hydraulic cylinders. When it comes to hydraulic cylinder repair, AFS services, and tests all types of linear actuators including NFPA, welded, tie rod, telescopic and single acting ram cylinders. Other capabilities include:
Free, no obligation evaluation and quotation. (Some exclusions apply).
- Our advanced hydraulic cylinder repair services utilize an overhead crane that allows us to repair cylinders to 20 inches in bore and 240 inches of stroke.
- Custom rods, bodies, and seals are available to repair special or custom cylinders.
- All hydraulic test stands are maintained to 14/13/11 ISO fluid cleanliness.
- All hydraulic cylinder repair is tested to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- All repairs, testing, and calibration are performed at our York, PA location.
Contact us for expedited and quick delivery options.